Preparing our children for living in 21st century Britain by imparting fundamentals of mutual respect, integrity and continuous improvement. To be proud of their Muslim identity and to use all these values to contribute positively to society as equal British Citizens.
Underpinning all our work is the Islamic ethos which runs through the entire school from early years through to year 6 in primary.
In order to meet our vision we aim to:
- Create a caring and nurturing environment where each child is equally valued and treated as an individual so that they can become strong academically, spiritually and are able to contribute to society as good well-rounded individuals with excellent manners and respect for all;
- Instil shared British values, including democracy, rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance towards people of all faiths and none;
- Develop children who are confident and comfortable with their Muslim identity, ethnicity and are able to play an active role in contemporary British society;
- Deliver high quality and inspirational teaching within a curriculum that is based on high aspirations that encourages and rewards high attainment and diligence in equal measure;
- Meet the social, physical, emotional and spiritual needs of all children and their families within a holistic framework thus developing well-balanced responsible children;
- Incorporate activities to stop local children from feeling isolated;
- Break the cycle of deprivation by promoting the importance of education and skills, in partnership with parents and other likeminded groups.